Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

"Mum's smile can brighten any moment,
Mum's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mum's love will stay with us forever,
and touch our lives in precious ways...


The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count...
I love you Mum!"
                                     unknown author


What a lovely poem!
I have prepared some "Mother's Day specials" for you at www.vamadecor.co.uk - I hope you will find that perfect gift for your Mum there...


I have been producing short videos "How to fold a napkin" so if you are having guests for dinner and need a little bit of help with setting up a table you will find these useful. First video is introduced at www.vamadecor.co.uk and the next one will be available shortly.


Best wishes,
Kristina

VAMA Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment